diumenge, 19 de juny del 2011

Konnichi wa!

I start a new blog! I'm very happy, because now, I can write about my everyday here, and, I know I've got some fans on Youtube (I think they're only 2 or 3, but, It's something) and they will follow my blog.

Today, I have seen the "Nico nico dance master 2" (as the Japanese people calls "Danmas"). It's the best dance festival I've ever seen. It was very awesome! and Tadanon, Nora, Okkun and Okame had beed amazing! well, all the dancers were amazing ><

Tomorrow school again... -.- boring xDD well, In 3 days school finishes (yahooo!) and I'll spend a lot of time dancing and recording new videos. Maybe, Laia-chan comes to my home and together we do a live on nico nico (our japanese level is 0'5, that will be funny XDD)

That's all folks, thank you for reading!!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada