diumenge, 23 d’octubre del 2011

Esperanza

It has been a long time since I uploaded the last news. A lot of things have changes this last month.

Next week, there's a big event called "Saló del manga". It´s like a Japan weekend, but in Barcelona. I hope I'm going to see a lots of japanese boys >w< JYJ (a corean music group) Is going to play there. They will make a concert.
But, I want to meet more dancers there (OMG pleaseeeee!! ><)and visit aaaaaall the stands and, I won't be able to buy a lots of things, but, I love watching them.
I want to see all my friends there >w< and, before having dinner, dance something outside there >w< omg omg omg I want to go there NOW *^*

Has someone seen Nico nico dance master 3?? IT WAS AWESOME!!


well I haven't got more time and I can't write more. See you tomorrow~♥

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada