dimecres, 6 de juliol del 2011

にゃんたろさん

I'm sorry, very¡y sorry >.<

Today, I want to talk about Nyantaro-san. He is an amazing dancer, isn't he? I really love how does he moves.

His newest dance(Please watch it in HD):



I really loved this video when I watched it on nico nico. The coordination with the music is perfect, and his moves are... (perfect too?) I have no words to describe it xD


Well, he has a "team" called "Nyantaro Project"(にゃんたろProject) and they are awesome too (hahahaha I really love a lot of Japanese dancers). That unit was created for the "Nico Nico Dance Master 2", but, after the event, they made a comunity on nico nico (If I'm not wrong) so, I hope they'll be able to do more dances together (and upload them on nico nico) ^^

Their first dance is here:

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada