dissabte, 9 de juliol del 2011

After some broadcast, go to bed


It's 1:30 am and I'm goig to go to bed early.

Today I enjoyed everything happened.

I met a Japanese boy called Koki and we became friends. He's a very nice person ^^ hope we'll keep in touch ^^

I've watched a lot of broadcasts. The first I watched, was REIBLICKE-san, I think we were only 2 or 3 persons in the live, so it was kinda nice. I told him that it was hard for me understanding him because I'm learning Japanese and mine is so poor. I added him on skype and we had a little conversation. I saw すーこー-san too. I really love his blue hair. He knows were I am from, so when I asked him about his birthday, he answered me "September", it surprised me, because he told me it in English, we had a short conversation on Skype talking about our birthdays. After that, I saw Kouchan-san's broadcasts (he made 2) he was very nice ^^ yes, and we laughed a lot together, there were 15 people watching it i think... i can't remember it >.< but there wasn't a lot of people, and Sharuru and I were the persons who commented the most :D I tried to watch Sharuru-san's broadcasts but I wasn't able because I saw that Tadanon-san, Okame-san and Chiichan were commenting, and I get nervous because they are for me the best dancers >.<

For ending the day, I saw more than 2 hours of Fogeru-san, Merochin-san and Shusaku-san(watch the picture), They were very funny!

Oh! I forget to tell you that this morning I've been talking with Tomomi-san on Skype (tomomi is a Japanese girl too lol)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada